I made this with Salmon, using some pecan meal that I had purchased from a Texas roadside pecan grower/retailer. Using the meal for this meal (couldn’t resist) made the preparations very simple. I just rubbed the wild- caught salmon with EVOO and dipped it into the seasoned (with salt, pepper and garlic powder) pecan meal. I baked it at 425′ for 15 minutes or so. Voila! Deliciosa! SC
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 4 (6-oz.) fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Golden Rum-Butter Sauce
- Garnishes: lemon wedge, fresh parsley sprig
- 1. Process pecans in a food processor until finely chopped. Sprinkle fish fillets with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Dredge fish in finely chopped pecans.
- 2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add fish, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until well browned and fish flakes with a fork. Serve with Golden Rum-Butter Sauce. Garnish, if desired.